Get Involved in Denver, CO
find your place
We understand that finding a community of faith to call home can be a difficult process. We think it is a road worth walking. Follow this path to explore if Platt Park Church can be a home for you:
- Show up Sunday to check out our vibe and worship gathering
- Attend a New Guest Lunch (held the 2nd Sunday of each month after the 10:30am service)
- Be a part of The Front Door Group hosted 3x/year at pastors Tim and Susie Grade’s home in Platt Park.
These simple steps will allow you to explore if this faith community is the right fit for you. We look forward to exploring this connection together with you!
Platt Park Church Holiday Happenings
- Sunday, December 16: Kids Christmas Singing in both services, Soup&Sing at 5 PM
- Friday, December 21: The Longest Night — a worship service for those who grieve at Christmas. 7 PM
- Monday, December 24: Christmas Eve Services, 3:30 PM & 5:00 PM (candlelight services, Nativity Photo Booth & Petting Zoo, childcare for ages 0-5 at both services)
- Sunday, December 30: New Years Community Breakfast, 9:00 AM (one worship service at 10:30 AM)
Save the Date!
Platt Park Church Women’s Retreat, Friday April 5th – Sunday April 7th
@ the YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park
Join us for a weekend away in beautiful Estes Park, Colorado! Come and enjoy a time of relaxation, celebration and transformation. Cari Jenkins, Executive Director of Urban Skye and author of Listen & Live, will lead us as we experience the voice of the Father and respond to His invitation to live in response to his words.
REGISTER NOW to receive the discounted Early Bird Rate!